Chillax Youth Entrepreneurship Club is a not-for-profit social enterprise seeking to foster entrepreneurial skills in school-aged children through teaching them to build and launch their own micro-enterprises through inspiration, education and empowerment of the next generation.
Entrepreneurs are the pioneers who innovate to drive the world forward and create much-needed employment in our communities. To encourage more economies to create jobs for the world’s youth, we must create more entrepreneurs & high-growth businesses through the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world. The next generation is where it starts.
- Give perspective on business and the value of money
- Have kids consider entrepreneurial endeavour as a career choice
- Develop business literacy
- Integrate and supplement standard learning objectives with our real-world experiential programs
- Provide safe and secure opportunities to practice business skills
- Embrace all learning styles
- Encourage creativity and experimentation
- Reward achievement
- Build motivation, confidence and resilience
- Harness entrepreneurial spirit for social and environmental good
Our vision is to
empower kids to impact the world for good through entrepreneurial endeavours. We imagine a world where kids:
- Use their creativity and initiative to start enterprises to positively impact their communities;
- Can experiment with both success and challenges at a younger age through fun enterprise;
- Realise that entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful ways to make a positive difference in the world;
- Have another avenue to excel and explore other than sports, academia or the arts;
- Are given the opportunity to meet a new community of like-minded kidpreneurs and mentors;
- Idea of work and opportunity is expanded.
Chillax-I-Can Team Aims to:
We use interactive education programs to inspire students to use business to do good and to engage with their local communities.
We strive to use innovative material to supplement traditional learning with real-world lessons to teach key business principles and interpersonal skills.
We work to equip students with confidence and resilience, through personal development.